[meteorite-list] AD meteorites for sale

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:26:03 -0500

Hi list. I did not know proud tom lives 30 miles away from me. WOW!
Any way I have a few meteorites for sale. 53 gram oriented GAO with
flow lines $275, a 2.6 gram oriented NWA 869 with great frothy crust
$50, a 10 gram oriented sikhote-alin with nice flow lines $75, a 4.2
oriented nwa 869 $40, and a 12 gram oriented unclassified stone with a
nice rollover lipping $50. All with free shipping. I have pics for all
of them. Thanks and bob get used to being proud tom.