[meteorite-list] AD: Weston, Ensisheim, Sylacauga, Nakhla, Murray & more ending on ebay on SUN 530pm EST

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 18:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

KESEN historic 254mg meteorite-Fell 1850, Japan. Worshiped as an idol, VERY RARE *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261436215602?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD 216mg meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261436366979?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261436370254?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CHANTONNAY 311mg meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261435411195?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251490533746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251487283395?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SUCCESS meteorite fall extremely rare-COA from the Smithsonian-MUST HAVE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261436197233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251490528881?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage & car roof ultra rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251488077621?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/??????????????????