[meteorite-list] Now I know...................

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:27:59 -0400

Hey All,

Thanks for all who investigated and commented on this issue. Obviously the
advertised stone is not a lunar paired to NWA 2995 (Mike & Jim's), but 'to
me' is a diogenite. My only involvement is that the perpetrator included a
link to one of my photos of a NWA 2995 slice I bought from Mike & Jim that I
polished to make a museum quality slice to offer to a friend.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163