[meteorite-list] new book on french meteorites - need your involvement

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:11:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I'm working on the translation of my book about french meteorites. ?The new book will be entitled "Encyclopedia of French Meteorites".

I would like to add to each meteorite file, the repository of specimens in museums and private collections.

So, if you own french meteorites, I would be glad to add in my book your inventory.

Simply send me for each meteorite :
- name of the meteorite
- total mass you have

I hope to publish the book in june 2014. ?

I'm also searching for someone who is bilingual in french and english to read the french version and english version and to correct all mistakes. ?It's a hard work (150 pages). ?The proofreader would have as a gift a signed english book and 500$ of meteorites to choose from my website.

Thanks a lot for your help

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360?