[meteorite-list] 2014 Tucson Harvey Award short note

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

List,
Thanks for so many nice notes and comments from list members. I felt my post was getting too long so I left off thanking two list members who were so important in my finding?my second and third meteorites in Yelland, NV. Mark Bowling and his dad were there with metal detectors, advice and friendship! Kim Cathcart was also very helpful in hunting techniques and support. I am sitting here two weeks into total knee replacement and looking forward?to?Ensisheim in June.
Best Regards, Fred Olsen, Denver