[meteorite-list] ALERT ISSUED!!! - Worldwide Meteor ALERT! Three Large Meteor Events in 24 Hours USA FEMA I II III V / Canada NB NS PE QC ON

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

List,

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2014/03/three-large-meteor-events-in-24-hours.html

ALERT ISSUED!!! - Worldwide Meteor ALERT!
Three Large Meteor Events in 24 Hours USA FEMA I II III V / Canada NB NS PE QC ON
- PERHAPS RELATED!!! STANDBY ALERT FOR 19/20MAR and the next several days for MORE of the SAME!!!???? or elsewhere.
WORLDWIDE Observers and All Sky cameras ready!!! ?Thank you!
IF there are no meteor events great, but IF there are then most likely we have some very interesting news for science! ?
If nothing else treat this as a Worldwide TEST of resources for meteor response
Report your meteor sightings on this website please.

Help mobilize--
Please help get the word about this event so that we might recover security camera video or cell phone captures; spread the word about this website via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, GLP, SOTT and your favorite forums; contact your local news outlets; thank you!
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com

Report your meteor sightings please-
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2000/11/meteor-fireball-report-form.html

-LunarMeteoriteHunter...Tokyo, Japan
Disclaimer- ?This IS NOT any official governmental warning and HAS NOT been verified by anyone within the scientific community!

For Details of each of the 3 events scroll down on website-
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/

Dirk Ross...Tokyo