[meteorite-list] Wanted: Vatican and Marquis de Mauroy Meteorite Catalogues

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:01:02 -0700

Dear List Members,

I am seeking original copies of the Vatican meteorite collection catalogues
including those by the Marquis de Mauroy (1913), Ernst W. Salpeter SJ
(1957), and Salvatori, Maras, and King (1986). I already have Brother Guy's
catalog from 2001.

In addition, I need Adrien-Charles, Marquis de Mauroy's catalog from 1909
(Catalogue de la Collection Speciale de Meteorites).

If you have an original copy of any of these available, please contact me
privately with your price. Trades are also welcome.

Best wishes,

Mike

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites