[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Ending In 2 to 5 Days

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:43:54 -0400

Greetings,

I have eBay auctions ending in less than 2 Days and a large Murchison
(107.3 gm) ending in 5 days. The Murchison will sell off eBay unless
someone puts a bid on it. I have reduced the price $2,000 and it is
below $117/gram.

Here is a link to my items

>> http://www.ebay.com:80/sch/almittmet/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

                  * * * *

Here are some items that are still remaining for sale.

I'd consider reasonable offers on any of this material.

Esterville, Iowa Mesosiderite Nice larger part slice.
207 grams

Odessa, Texas
(NEW PURCHASE)
Odessa, Texas specimen for cutting or collecting 4,600 grams (aprox weight)

DIMMITT, Texas. (H3.6)

This is a fairly typical, but nice solid individual. This came from the
Monig collection. It has two numbers painted on it; an early Monig
catalog # and an M# put on it later by Glenn Huss, Nininger's son in
law.

901.8g individual - 120mm x 80mm x 40mm

TULIA (A), Texas. (H5).

This was bought from TCU a long time ago (10 years or so, perhaps) It
has the original Monig catalog number and the later added M# added by
Huss. More specially, the bigger piece got the Huss label of M12.1 -
the first of this stuff to be cataloged!

a) 924.8g individual/fragment as found - 110mm x 100mm x 40mm

KORRA KORRABES, Namibia. (H3), breccia.

This is a large fragment. It would be good for cutting into slices (it
does have a few cracks - much of this stuff was horrible that way- but
it is quite solid any way). It has a 75mm x 40mm cut face in a medium
brown matrix.? This has been sliced with a remaining endpiece we can
still slice from. 469g fragment with end cut off - 90mm x 90mm x 30mm -

Powellsville, Ohio 300 grams Value $1800.00* this is in the form of slices.

I have slices of this from about 90 grams (full slice) on down to one
gram part slice. Just ask.

Ghubara,Oman 1400 grams large cut individual with two faces.

Unclassified CV3 one piece with large CAI

Seymchan, Russia 208 grams full slice about five inches long 2.5 inches
wide and? 1/2 inch thick.

AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites
(574) 453-7285