[meteorite-list] Ungrouped Achondrite Prices (NWA 7325 andothers)

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:35:21 -0600

Alan,

Thanks, you just saved me from a savaging by reviewers of my paper
still "in prep"! I guess CK 'precursor' is a safer term than 'parent
body'? Or are we calling it the CV-CK parent body? (with the UCLA good
housekeeping seal of approval). I'm happy with just melting a CV, I
used to do that all the time in the lab, except at very high pressure.

Carl
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126