[meteorite-list] Ad ebay and more

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings everyone,

Is this free? :) I just posted quite a few nice specimens on ebay, Please have a look if you have a chance. I've listed:

NWA 8007 - Beatiful OC L3.2

NWA 7987 - A nice inexpensive H4

NWA 7954 - 1 slice of a nice Monomict Eucrite

NWA 7955 - Several slices listed of a gorgeous Polymict Diogenite

NWA XXXX Likely paired to NWA 7325, (but I can't say it out loud 'cause I'm a member of the IMCA)

NWA 7989 - One of the nicest shock melt Eucrites to come out of the desert in a while.

NWA XXXX - a nice thumbprinted? 3,370 gram unclassifed NWA. If nothing else
the nicest chondritic paperweight you've ever seen at only 37
cents per gram.?

All auctions here:? http://www.ebay.com/sch/anorthosite/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Finally I have two additional pieces of NWA 7989,one at72 grams and one at 450 grams that I'm very eager to sell. See here:

Make an offer, I'm motivated.? http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157638455819634/

Nice to see the List so active, hope to see it stay that way. Best to all!

Regards,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020