[meteorite-list] Why isn't Mreira classified as a Fall?

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:39:26 -0700

Hi Matt,

Well, it was not intended to be an Ad. But, I do get your point! I
wonder how a similar type of subtle advertising can be stopped if
indeed Art will start charging for ads in April.

Will all advertising be disguised as legitimate topics? And how would
anyone be able to tell the difference?

A few suggestions for topics on April 1, 2014.

"Meteorite with Wonderful Chondrules"
"Holey, Meteorite Batman"
"Best Oriented Meteorite"

Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud.