[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:45:53 -0700

Hi all!

I have posted specific and not so specific meteorite related questions
here where Melinda Hutson, Alan Rubin
and Carl Agee have answered my questions privately and here on this
list. I absolutely appreciate this.
I do this because I do have questions and I want good answers, which I
receive here.
I have received private emails complementing this effort to involve
listees in my search for better understanding.

So if you are a complainer, suck it up and quit your belly aching and
get over it.

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

I do admit, FB is great for sharing my Meteorite related stuff. My page
is mostly about meteorite stuff
which I am actively and constantly involved with. And, there is not one
single Ad on there for meteorites!
Many of you are there and I appreciate that and hope you enjoy my sharing.
That said, many or most all of the meteorite related lists have died out
and nothing much is being posted...so it
is not just this list.

I completely disagree that any list should direct what topic is to be
discussed for any given time as someone
suggested.

So I switch you back to your normally scheduled activities and I will go
back to watching epoxy mounts of green
beach sand and NWA 7831/Kilbourne hole green stuff cure thanks to Gary
and Greg!

Best to all!

Jim

--