[meteorite-list] [AD]: NWA 8276 - the "NOT SO" ordinary chondrite L3.00/W1 (and the start of an interesting discussion?)

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:33:53 -0600

Yes, I think you are hung-up on shock! Please take a look at the
MetBull entry if you want see an example of highest quality write-up
(JMHO). We literally included the "kitchen sink" on this one,
publication quality data set -- mainly because a 3.00 doesn't come
along every day.

Best regards,

Carl Agee
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126