[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

My two cents

The List went?quite ish?when Art did the over haul and personal I don't go to the website any more because the posts?arent instant. Right now, if you go to Meteorite Central the latest post is from March 5th. In?this day and age, people want their posts to be instant, how it was on meteorite central before the over haul. Now it take weeks before a post shows up on the website, not sure why Art did this, but it sounds like its hurting the website then helping it. Art, I wish the website went back to the way it was, I would go to the website 10 to 15 times a day if not more, now I don't go, I have a link to some MC mail list that shows the postings, but for real time use on Meteorite Central its dated and not prevalent to current trends in social media and how websites work today with instant posting. Please fix Meteorite Central Art? to how it was :)
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store