[meteorite-list] Fwd: AD: Trade diamonds for meteorites

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:53:05 -0500

Hello All You Natural History Collectors,
As most of us do, I have dabbled in fossils and gems over the years
with meteorites always being my primary focus. Well, I have some
diamonds (cut and faceted) that I am going to offer up for trade for
meteorites. This is a great chance for you to diversify your natural
history collection or get some great diamonds for that special person
in your life. My preference is to trade all 5 diamonds as one lot.
Contact me and we can discuss trade options and values.

1. 1.02 carat oval cut I1 clarity and G color, great fire.
2. 0.69 carat princess cut VS1 clarity and M color, beautiful stone.
3. 0.47 carat pear cut SI2 clarity and G color, EGL certified with
laser etching on girdle (can only be seen under a microscope).
4. 0.20 carat round brilliant cuts I1 clarity and Blue in color.
This is a matched pair with a total weight of 0.40 carats.

Thanks and Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com