[meteorite-list] Dhofar 1724 H4 End Cuts& Slices For Sale

From: bobadebt at ec.rr.com <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 00:54:54 -0400

I purchased the main mass of Dhofar 1724 from Art & Met Meteorites in order
to create an H4 50mm sphere for my collection.

The original weight was 1.7kg and I have 1421 grams of cut pieces available
and they range from 41 grams up to 214 grams

While creating the rough for my sphere I was left 2 full end cuts and 6
slices, all but one has crust.

The cut surfaces are extremely flat but not polished yet.

I am asking $1 per gram

If you would like a group picture of the slices and a cut list email me at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

If you want to see additional images I can send you multiple pictures of a
particular sample.

Thanks