[meteorite-list] BIMS donations- Re: British and Irish Meteorite Society (BIMS)

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:12:22 +0100

Hi all,

I just wanted to publicly thank Gary Fujihara for his donation to the
British and Irish Meteorite Society (BIMS) following my post to the
list the other day. All funds raised will go towards assisting us in
being able to continue to put on outreach events and displays in the
future. I am constantly surprised by the kindness and generosity of
those in this meteorite community of ours :-)

Maholo Gary! Very very much appreciated :-)

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff