[meteorite-list] AD: MAUERKIRCHEN, Cold Bokkeveld, Murray, Tenham, Kesen ending on ebay Thurs/Fri at 530pm EST.

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 04:51:02 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and
historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you
are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

KESEN historic 53mg meteorite-Fell 1850 Japan. Worshiped as an idol,
VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251581872514?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARWELL meteorite - Associated with Christmas -Fell Dec 24 1965 England
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261526482784?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TENHAM 1st Australian rare meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite
meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261526489511?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MAUERKIRCHEN meteorite ? Fell 1768 ? 1st Austria Fall - Very rare
FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261516678972?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU
Collection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261524659518?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France -
Very Rare.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261527418425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOST CITY 125mg meteorite hammer fall - 1st fireball photo path in USA
RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261526470497?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CHANTONNAY 97mg meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare meteorite.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251555497527?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - 1st CM2 meteorite Fall - Very Rare
fall.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251562380494?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633