[meteorite-list] Updates on The Hupe Collection

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 17:25:00 -0700

That's funny, Anne,

The John Deer tractor is taking care of the ranches. Some of the roads have
not been graded for over 30 years and need to be bladed. The only digging
will be to put in new fence posts and possibly reactivate a dormant hot
spring or two so we that we can take a soak in the middle of winter while
stargazing.

There are enough surface finds to keep me entertained and no need to the dig
out an early man site in my opinion. There are patches of desert pavement in
the area where Paleo era items have been found with no excavation needed.

Adam

.