[meteorite-list] Greg Hupe & Nature's Vault, Inc. - Meteoritic Future Guaranteed!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 17:31:01 -0400

Hi Greg and List,

This is good news. The collector market would certainly feel the hit
if both Hupes bowed out of the field.

Questions : Is Adam on a temporary hiatus, or is this a permanent
vacation? And, what is Adam doing with his considerable stockpile of
premium meteorites? Will you be offering any of his material through
your own store, or is Adam's stuff going to stay locked away in his
stash?

Now, wouldn't it be ironic if Adam was out artifact hunting and not
even thinking about meteorites, and then he chances across the first
North American lunar? It recently happened to someone looking for
firewood in Morocco. Stranger things have happened.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com