[meteorite-list] AD - Happy Birthday to me.

From: Peter Davidson <P.Davidson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:42:22 +0000

Anne

Bon anniversaire !

Although we haven't known each other for that long, I feel you are one of my oldest and most trusted friends. We haven't had the chance to speak for a while, but I will be sure to look you up in Tucson in 2015.

Many happy returns

Peter Davidson
Senior Curator of Minerals

National Museums Collection Centre