[meteorite-list] Young Sun's Violent History Solves Meteorite Mystery

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:08:54 -0700

Hello Listers

Found this article :)

Enjoy

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html
Website http://meteoritefalls.com

Young Sun's Violent History Solves Meteorite Mystery

EU--(ENEWSPF)--1 July 2014. Astronomers using ESA?s Herschel space
observatory to probe the turbulent beginnings of a Sun-like star have
found evidence of mighty stellar winds that could solve a puzzling
meteorite mystery in our own back yard.
In spite of their tranquil appearance in the night sky, stars are
scorching furnaces that spring to life through tumultuous processes ?
and our 4.5 billion-year-old Sun is no exception. To glimpse its harsh
early days, astronomers gather clues not only in the Solar System but
also by studying young stars elsewhere in our Galaxy.

Source:
http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/science/space/54130-young-sun-s-violent-history-solves-meteorite-mystery.html