[meteorite-list] Poland Archaeology - Caveman Worshipped Meteorite

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:37:38 -0700

The rock doesn't look like a meteorite to me. They do not indicate
why they think it was a meteorite (since when do archaeologists know
how to ID a meteorite?), who analyzed it, or what type of meteorite it
is supposed to be. I say it's a piece of sandstone until a laboratory
says otherwise.

Michael in so. Cal.