[meteorite-list] LINK

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:19:24 -0800

My father offered to stick one big odd black lump in my Christmas stocking
if I didn't stasrt reading books. Fortunately, I started reading books,
also went out into the desrt and have found a bunch of grand things, some
even better than telephone pole turds. Meanwhile, I figure we all have....
Cheers!
Richard M