[meteorite-list] Ad: Ebay Steal Alert - North American Meteorite

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:16:13 -0800 (PST)

For those collectors with an interest in North American meteorites,
I would like to bring your attention to some eBay offerings (ending soon):

Norton County (AUB) - fall - Fusion-crusted Impact-melt BRECCIA?

http://tinyurl.com/NortonCo
Preview:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bolide*chaser/m.html?item=221358568338&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

These specimens came directly out of the University of New Mexico - Institute of Meteoritics.?

If Carl Agee hadn't personally handed these stones to me, I would have just tossed these

scoriaceous rocks into my "slag" meteor-wrong collection! (A real eye-opener - lesson-learned;-)

Just viewing the images of the light-colored fusion-crust will be well worth your time.

Enjoy,
Bob V.