[meteorite-list] BC Meteorites - Tucson Show Location + AD: $0.01 eBay Auctions Ending

From: Adam Bates <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:18:20 -0700

Good Day List!

With much excitement, I am happy to announce I will be returning for my
second year as a dealer at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. I am also
happy to inform I have moved and will now be located at the Hotel Tucson
City Center(HTCC) formally the Inn Suites as most of us still refer to
it. You can find myself and all of our favorite celestial visitors in
room #250.

Many new goodies for the viewing and purchasing pleasure, including all
that remains of the breathtaking meteorite NWA 7731 L3.00 - the most
primitive planetary material to ever be offered on the market!

My favorite part of doing these shows is meeting all of you face to
face, I encourage everyone to stop in!

BC Meteorites
Hotel Tucson City Center
475 N Granada Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
February 1-15, 2014

I have over 90 items on eBay ending soon, 2 dozen of which started at
$0.01 including large full slices of some EXTREMELY rare material and
SUPER ORIENTED Sikhote-Alin's - all at killer deals!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bc-meteorites/m

All the best!
Adam Bates
www.bcmeteorites.com