[meteorite-list] Estremly rare HOBA IVB ataxite small pieces forsale

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:00:53 -0800

The small piece does not match the "cut lines" from the piece it is
supposed to have come from. The piece it is supposed to be from looks
like all metal, this small piece does not.

It's being sold on the USA eBay site so the seller should use USA
decimal notation to avoid confusion.

Michael in so. Cal.