[meteorite-list] Another meteorite-hit poser kid with scars????Have we seen this before!

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 01:11:01 -0500

FYI Folks,

Hal Povenmire was able to secure a few specimens that he sent to one of his
lunar lab contacts in Nasa. It turned out that they were terrestrial, as
many of us suspected. The standing theory (giving them the benefit of the
doubt that the child was actually hit....) is that it may have been gravel
or a small stone that had dropped off of the wheel of a jet (they live off
the flight path of a nearby airport.)

Sean