[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:14:51 +0000

Hi Robert, all,

I would say that is. Totally legitimate request from your buyer. As a
UK based buyer I will not buy from a seller who uses the global
shipping program. I got caught out accidentally when they first
introduced it as did many people. If it is something I am interested
in I will always now contact the seller and make a request to remove
the global shipping and if they can't accommodate my request then they
lose a sale. Most sellers when asked didn't even realise they were
using the program so Ebay must have not made it an obvious option but
somehow surreptitiously added it!

A total rip off!

My 2 cents anyway :-)

Cheers