[meteorite-list] Global Shipping Program ?problems?

From: Garry Stewart <xeqtr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:48:42 -0800 (PST)

It came up on one of my auctions (I have no idea how it got there in the first place).It charged my buyer $32 for shipping when I could have mailed it for $8.? I promptly cancelled the entire auction and billed him directly through PayPal.? Sellers are hurt by this program.? The only people that benefit are eBay, PayPal, and the 3rd party shipping companies by charging exorbitant shipping rates.? I encourage everyone to never use it.