[meteorite-list] Question re Ad: EXTRA RARE FALLS - Peekskill, New Concord, Barwell, Parnallee, and many more!

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:10:33 -0700

Hi Steve,

I think you may have a point. However, in this case Michael is correct.

This is what happens when you're heading out the door for Tucson to
hand deliver meteorites and decide to quickly list some specimens on
eBay by using an old listing. It's usually done very quickly and can
be a great time saver - simply click on sell similar- and just change
the photos and the weight. In this case I didn't proof read the ad.

I just returned home and corrected the problem.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia