[meteorite-list] NEW CR2 with CAI's - NWA 7502 - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:24:49 -0500

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a new CR2 carbonaceous chondrite I purchased in
Morocco in 2012, the assigned name is NWA 7502. It has rare CAI inclusions
and is relatively metal-poor compared to other known CR2 meteorites! I have
priced it VERY competitively as an early start for the Tucson Show, close to
my costs if you include purchase price, cutting costs/losses and
classification.

It is Officially recognized in the Meteoritical Bulletin and all available
specimens are offered on the Nature's Vault web site:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7502.html

Thank you for your interest, and if you are just looking, please enjoy the
images!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163