[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Show Guide Update

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:27:46 -0800

Hello Everyone,

We've posted all updates to our Tucson Show Guide. If you've already
posted your show information please review and if you see issues let me
know (off list) please.

We would appreciate it if a few of you could test for any issues on your
mobile devices. I've already tested on the iPhone and iPad.

If you have not submitted your information yet please use the link below.
http://www.meteorite.com/submit-tucson-information/

Please bookmark the page below for easy phone access while in Tucson.
http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Thank you,

Paul