[meteorite-list] Chinese Meteorite Is 4.6 Bilion Years Old (And Costs £8 Million)

From: Michel FRANCO <mich-franco_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:13:17 +0100

Hi Alan & all,

According Met Bull data base.

"No records found for falls from China with text that contains "2009""

Abstract of last Chinese fall records

Xining ** Official Y 2012 Qinghai, China L5 100
kg 102? Google Earth 94.39
Huaxi ** Official Y 2010 Guizhou, China H5 1600
g 100? Google Earth 90.72
Dongyang ** Official Y 2002 Zhejiang, China H5
230 g 102? Google Earth 88.84
Heyetang ** Official Y 1998 Hunan, China L3 2.5
kg 102? Google Earth 94.69
Chadong ** Official Y 1998 Hunan, China L6 3.7
kg 85 Google Earth 96.95

Have a good day

Rgds
Michel