[meteorite-list] AD: Ensisheim, Wold Cottage, Sylacauga, Murray, LA 002 & more ending soon on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite 2nd USA Mars find - VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261370337776?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite - rare fall with documentation
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261370327452?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
BARWELL 185mg meteorite - Associated with Christmas - Fell Dec 24 1965 England
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251417362745?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251419000795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
SYLACAUGA 35mg meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261368710812?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT - Ensisheim, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261368711882?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
APT historic 44mg meteorite fall ? Fell in 1803 France- Very Rare historic FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261371613619?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
ALMAHATA SITTA 47mg meteorite 2008TC3 1st meteorite seen from space-SUPER RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251421988225?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
WOLD COTTAGE historic meteorite 1795 UK from the British Museum SUPER RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261371620504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan