[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Beni M'Hira !

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:26:21 -0800 (PST)

All,
?
I've been meaning to write in for some time to say how much I've enjoyed the book and the pieces I have purchased.? I love this sort of package - the pictures, maps and the stones in hand!
?
Thanks again for this effort!? And I hope to have some time this week?to check out the new additions.? It would be nice if the authors are able to come to Tucson this year...
?
Happy hunting, and best wishes,
?
Mark B.
Vail, AZ
?
P.S.
safe travels to all the attendees this year!? And before I forget; Happy Birthday Beni M'Hira!!
?
-------