[meteorite-list] KATOL (L6) is official

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 14:49:00 +0000

Great discussion...Jeff, you preempted exactly what I was thinking...I
would think such data added to classifications showing details of
unusual lithologies and individuals within the general classification
would be greatly appreciated by all. The variations within falls and
finds always fascinate me.

Graham