[meteorite-list] MPOD Feb. 20th 2014

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:18:32 +0000

Hi Rob...I think the answer is that because it was such a large event
all those scenarios happened at some point along the path, before
during and after it detonated....Much like Sikhote alin...apart from
the cratering impacts...similarly Sikhote Alin still to this day
surprises us with new variations, but for an iron meteorite. I imagine
Chelyabinsk still has some surprise variations to come.

Graham