[meteorite-list] Fw: Tucson auction... and everything!

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:28:06 -0700

Yeah. Same here, Mark. In fact, I wasn't able to make it to Tucson at all.
So I not only missed the auction, but the IMCA dinner, Meteorite Mayhem,
and... most of all, just visiting all the great showrooms and hanging out
with friends. Hope everyone's having a great time and buying... or
selling... lots of cool space rocks! :^)
Linton