[meteorite-list] "Alien Crap"

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:58:02 -0800

Hi Adam & all,

        You are right that the UFO items were a source of great mirth and
Most brought surprisingly high bids - one very high, and you are only partly
mistaken..... The "Alien Crap" one of the lots brought 4 digit bids, but
there was one lunar that sold for $12,000 - 5 digits, so, did not top the
"highest price" - but was quite impressive.

        I find it interesting that some of the loudest complainers about
Various aspects of the auction were not at the auction and missed out
On some Very good pieces.

        Best regards, Michael