[meteorite-list] steelhorse1994 fake rocks reappear as "Mars dust"

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:47:02 -0700

Hi All,

The ebay seller (sorens-stuff) revised their listing 2/10. Their
solution is to remove the incriminating photo of the steelhorse1984 Mars
display from their listing and to keep on selling without indicating the
source of their material so as to cover up the issue. I wrote them again
asking if this was the extent of their "solution". I suspect they would
deny still using the fake material if inquiries were made by ebay.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Noyes
Genuine Moon & Mars Meteorite Rocks