[meteorite-list] Fraud from Portugal?

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:30:00 -0500

Hi List. Just sent this Seller asking if any of their items come with a COA
+ Provenance + ID card and if they guarantee authenticity.. If the Seller
says no Provenance, COA or ID card I will pressure them on how they can sell
without these important documents. Will keep all of you posted.
Cheers
Don Merchant