[meteorite-list] **AD** Tucson Show Attendees - Up to 25% OFF! NWA 7731 - 3 pieces left!

From: Adam Bates <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:05:45 -0700

Dear List Members,

With the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show now well underway and the big
weekend for many of you meteorite aficionado's around the corner, I will
be offering a sizeable discount.

Let me know your a list member for 15% off!

Take an additional 10% off if your also an IMCA member!

That's a total savings of up to 25% off a vast majority of my show
inventory!!

Interested in Howardites, Eucrites, and Diogenites?? I have a GIANT
assortment of prepared slices of extremely beautiful material priced to
sell at a mere $20/g (today through Sunday ONLY)

NWA 7731 - L3.00 (3 slices, All that remains)

"NWA 7731 is the only Type 3 chondrite (subtype 3.00) available to the
collector; Semarkona, the Holy Grail of meteorites and the only other
subtype 3.00 meteorite known, is not. NWA 7731 is, along with
Semarkona, the most primitive planetary matter which exists. This
meteorite contains precisely the same composition and mineralogy as when
it accreted into its parent body; it has not changed as a result of
thermal metamorphism. Devoutly sought-after by scientists,
unmetamorphosed meteorites like NWA 7731 provide researchers with a
window into the raw ingredients of our solar system. They are the sugar,
flour and yeast before baking?if you will?the unaltered constituents
of the planets. For the most sophisticated collector, only a handful of
complete slices of NWA 7731 will ever be available."

Credit: Darryl Pitt, The Machovich Collection

*Please note: No discount on NWA 7731*

I look forward to seeing you all here at the show, stop by - I guarantee
you will find something you like!

All the best!

Adam Bates
BC Meteorites