[meteorite-list] Dhofar 1724 H4 1611 Gram Main Mass - End Cuts and slices For Sale

From: bobadebt at ec.rr.com <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:28:48 -0500

I purchased the main mass of Dhofar 1724 from Lukasz Smula to create a 50mm
sphere to fill the H4 spot in my collection.

I received it and processed it into rough cuts.

I have 2 full end cuts, 1 full slice and then a variety of left over pieces.

I will sell them for $1.50 per gram in the rough cut condition or I will
sell then entire lot for $1.25 per gram

I will start the polishing process tomorrow and then I will ask $2.00 per
gram

If you are interested in a rough cut specimen for your collection send and
email to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I will send you an image of all of the the cuts with a Microsoft Word Table
that will list the description, size, and weight.

>From that you can request pictures of a specific cut and I will send them to
you.

Thanks