[meteorite-list] Ad Magazine article on Chelyabinsk Meteorite

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:46:44 -0700

Hi List
Just received a magazine with an article about the Chelybinsk
meteorite fall. The article in "Mineralogical Alamnac Mineral
Observer" includes lots of information about the fireball and all the
havoc it caused. There is also a excellent section on the hunting
techniques that had to be used in the deep snow. Another section
includes data on the composition of the stones. It is loaded with 41
color photos mostly of meteorites themselves but other topics are also
included. There are also a couple of interesting mineral related
articles as well. If you want more details on these articles please
look in their website:
http://www.minbook.com/mineralogical_almanac.html

If you happen to be at the Tucson show please stop by and see at my
both in the Ballroom at Inn Suites. I am at the Dave Bunk Minerals
Booth. The cost is $30 if you can pick it up here. If you want me to
mail a copy cost will be $35 in the USA and $45 for international
orders. As an added bonus I have several meteorites on sale in a case
here in the Ballroom. So please stop by if you are in the
neighborhood.

--
Mike