[meteorite-list] Last call for Absentee Bids DUE

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 10:56:48 -0800

Hi all,

        The auction is set with 110 items, the 25 (Lot 40-65) all
Were purchased from ET (who can verify their provenance).
The 47 LB "Canyon Diablo" I will have checked with Blaine
To see if it is really a Campo.

        Even though there are far more super major specimens
Than ever before, there are still plenty of specimens for every
Pocketbook.

        Given the richness of so many of these specimens I am
Surprised more absentee bids have not come in. Absentee
Bids will be accepted up to midnight, tomorrow, Sunday, so, you
Only have about 37 hrs to get them to me.

        More than other places I will be spending a lot of time at
Blaine;s and ET's. Looking foreword to seeing you all there.

        TUCSON FEVER!
        Michael

Please hit "Refresh" when the page opens:
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson2014.html