[meteorite-list] Month of February 2014 Website Updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 00:49:28 -0500

Hi List. Happy February. Were getting closer to spring but we have the Super
Bowl and Groundhog's Day to get by us first. Anyways February 2014 Updates
are up. You Folks no the drill. Something different this month for
everyone's enjoyment.
Enjoy!
*
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month"
10 of the World's most mysterious and unsolved pictures ever taken!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html

*
Also the "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up.
I decided a lil change this month to mess with your eyes and brain!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

*
 The "Night Sky this Month for February 2014 is up as well!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

*

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960