[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - Lunars, Martian, HED's, Achondrites

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:04:04 -0700

New approvals are exactly that -- meteorites that have been newly
classified and approved by the NomCom and entered into the MetBull
database. They are not necessarily new finds, in fact we have approved
some recently that were found more than a decade ago but were never,
until now, submitted for classification.

Happy New Year, keep the good stuff coming!

Carl Agee
Editor, Meteoritical Bulletin

*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126