[meteorite-list] Global Meteorite Price Report 2015

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:33:14 -0500

Hello List,

It's been quite a while since I've posted to the list but I thought I'd
comment on Kevin Kichinka's price report. I must admit that I've not
purchased it in the past, though it sounded interesting. Maybe I was
afraid to see how much I overpaid for some of my specimens, or how
little I sold one of my finds for, etc.. As luck would have it, somehow
I managed to win his contest on the Chely event and part of my prize
was a free copy of the report. After reading all 33 pages I must say I
found it very informative, comprehensive, useful, interesting, and
entertaining! I have found it to be a 'must have' for the future and I
encourage those of you on the fence to go ahead and make the purchase,
you will not be disappointed.

Kevin is an excellent writer, as demonstrated in his articles written
for "Meteorite" and his book " The Art of Collecting Meteorites" which
I bought a year or so ago, another must have for collectors.

Thanks for the contributions Kevin!

Best Wishes to All during this Holiday Season,

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941