[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

From: John Cabassi <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:02:21 -0800

I've been trying to get hold of a small portion of Broken Hill but it
can only be sold within Australia. Things were great before, but not
now. Can I have a piece sent to my mum and have her package it up and
send it out of Australia? Just curious. I think not. I would then
cause problems for my mother. But then again with Victoria, it's not a
problem, all the states in Australia have different rules. Damn, I
could turn around and declare my property here in Southern California
as Australian property.. an embassy so I can call diplomatic immunity.

But I think the bottom line is, you're crossing the line and asking
for some idiot to cause you trouble. Just my thoughts.

John